On May 8th. the state of California and Ventura County have issued new guidance on business operations during the coronavirus pandemic (Phase 2). It looks as though in-store shopping will remain off-limits for the time being. Good Find is open, technically during our regular business hours from noon to six, Tuesday through Saturday. However, we are not permitted to have customers inside the store. I have the following additional guidance for store operations:
- Customers will not be permitted to enter the store. Restrooms will not be available for public use.
- Orders placed online for Local Pick-up will be available either on the front walk or at the rear delivery door.
- Customers and employee will wear masks and maintain physical distancing while interacting.
- Employee will wash hands prior to moving purchased items curbside, and following each customer contact.
While we are continuing in Phase 2 mode of operations, sellers wishing to recover their items may schedule curbside pick-up during any of our regular hours. We will operate under these conditions until such time as the state and county move to the next phase of the reopening plan.
At Good Find, we have used the time to make a number of exciting improvements!
- We have launched our new Etsy store, and I hope you will check it out at https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodFindStores
- We have added two new collections to our website to make shopping easier. They are the Mother’s Day Fine Art & Gift Collection, here: https://goodfindstores.com/collections/mothers-day-fine-art-gifts-collection and the May Day Succulent Planters Collection, here: https://goodfindstores.com/collections/may-day-succulent-planters Please check them out and enjoy! If you find the perfect gift or planter, purchase online and message me for your curbside pick-up time.
- We have also upgraded our accounting systems, which isn’t too exciting by itself, but will allow us to begin paying our sellers by direct deposit, which will put cash in hand faster, and will save Good Find some time and money not having to write all those checks every month. It also moves us one step closer to bar coding our inventory, which will be a big boost in getting products on-board and out to market faster!
Thank you for shopping with Good Find!